Lee Memorial Health System consists of four acute care hospitals: Lee Memorial Hospital, HealthPark Medical Center, Gulf Coast Medical Center and Cape Coral Hospital, and two specialty hospitals: Golisano Children's Hospital of Southwest Florida and The Rehabilitation Hospital.
With more than 1420 beds, and over 1 million patient contacts each year, this makes Lee Memorial Health System the largest public health system in the state of Florida, receiving no direct tax support.
- Cape Coral Hospital
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
- HealthPark Medical Center
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- Golisano Children's Hospital of SWFL
- The Rehabilitation Hospital
Specialty Care Locations
Other Care Locations
- HealthPark Care & Rehabilitation Center
- Bonita Community Health Center
- Outpatient Centers
- Riverwalk Professional Center
- Wellness Centers
- Lee Community Healthcare