Gulf Coast Medical Center
Gulf Coast Medical Center offers extensive cardiac medicine services for heart disease, including the evaluation and treatment of coronary artery disease, heart failure, valvular and congenital heart disease, peripheral vascular medicine, hypertension, and electrophysiology.
Our cardiac care services include the following:
- Cardiac Catherization Lab which performs diagnostic and interventional cardiac procedures as well a peripheral angiography and peripheral interventions.
- Electrophysiology Lab which conducts testing for cardiac rhythm disturbances.
- ECHO Lab which provide diagnostic echocardiographic services, such as transesophageal echocardiography and exercise stress echocardiogram.
- Noninvasive Cardiology Lab provides testing services to outpatients in all units and patient care areas of Lee Memorial Health System. The major services performed in the Noninvasive lab are electrocardiograms, stress tests, Holter monitor and event recordings.
- Inpatient Cardiology Units provides continous care to patients with a variety of cardiac conditions.
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- Medical Progressive Care Unit (MPCU)
- Special Progressive Care Unit (SPCU)
- Cardiac Medical/Angioplasty Unit
- Cardiac Rehabilitation provides medically supervised therapy (Phase I) after surgery and gives customized nutritional guidance to help patients in their healing.
- Blood Lab provides testing services to outpatients in all units and patient care areas of Gulf Coast Medical Center.
Blood tests are used for many purposes in the diagnosis, treatment and management of heart disease.
- Diagnostic Imaging provides testing services to outpatients in all units and patient care areas of Gulf Coast Medical Center. Services performed include chest x-rays, MRI and CT scans.
Our staff members are always there to support patients before, during, and after their treatment.
|Directions to Location|
Treatment & Care
Lee Memorial Health System offers many surgical and medical procedures for heart conditions.