HealthPark Medical Center
HealthPark Medical Center is the primary location for the System's cardiac program and is a designated Chest Pain Center, fully accredited by the Society of Chest Pain Centers.
HealthPark Medical Center offers extensive cardiac medicine and surgical services for heart disease, including the evaluation and treatment of coronary artery disease, heart failure, valvular and congenital heart disease, peripheral vascular medicine, hypertension, and electrophysiology.
Our cardiac care services include the following:
- Blood Lab provides testing services to outpatients in all units and patient care areas of HealthPark Medical Center.
Blood tests are used for many purposes in the diagnosis, treatment and management of heart disease.
- Cardiac Catherization Lab which performs diagnostic and interventional cardiac procedures as well a peripheral angiography and peripheral interventions.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation provides medically supervised therapy (Phase I, II and III) after a heart attack, heart surgery or angioplasty/stent and gives customized nutritional guidance to help patients in their healing.
- Diagnostic Imaging provides testing services to outpatients in all units and patient care areas of HealthPark Medical Center. Services performed include chest x-rays, MRI and CT scans.
- ECHO Lab which provide diagnostic echocardiographic services, such as transesophageal echocardiography and exercise stress echocardiogram.
- Electrophysiology Lab which conducts testing for cardiac rhythm disturbances.
- Pacemaker/Defibrillator Implant Lab brings together interventional cardiology and cardiac surgery for the most sophisticated patient care and procedures ranging from interventional stents to minimally invasive robotic bypass surgery, transcatheter valve replacement and traditional open heart surgery.
- Hybrid OR brings together interventional cardiology and cardiac surgery for the most sophisticated patient care and procedures ranging from interventional stents to minimally invasive robotic bypass surgery, transcatheter valve replacement and traditional open heart surgery.
- Inpatient Cardiology Units provides continous care to patients with a variety of cardiac conditions.
- Cardiac Decision Unit (CDU)
- Medical Intensive Care Unit (MICU)
- Open Heart Intensive Care Unit (OHICU)
- Surgical Intensive Care Unit (SICU)
- Medical Progressive Care Unit (MPCU)
- Special Progressive Care Unit (SPCU)
- Interventional Emergency Center diagnoses your cardiac condition quickly and accurately so interventional treatment can begin immediately to open the blocked artery and restore blood flow to the heart muscle. Thanks to the advanced emergency care given, patients suffering from a heart attack or acute coronary syndrome (ACS) have a very real possibility of avoiding or limiting heart muscle damage and surviving their heart attack.
- Noninvasive Cardiology Lab provides testing services to outpatients in all units and patient care areas of Lee Memorial Health System. The major services performed in the Noninvasive lab are electrocardiograms, stress tests, Holter monitor and event recordings.
- Vascular Lab which provides diagnostic endovascular services to patients with blood vessel conditions. The major services provided in the vascular lab are Carotid Duplex, Venous Duplex, Transcranial Doppler (TCD), Arterial Duplex, Abdominal Vascular Duplex.
Our staff members are always there to support patients before, during, and after their treatment.
|Directions to Location|
Treatment & Care
Lee Memorial Health System offers many surgical and medical procedures
for heart and vascular conditions.