HealthPark Medical Center
- 9981 South HealthPark Drive
- Fort Myers, FL 33908
HealthPark Medical Center is the primary location for the System's cardiac program and is a designated Chest Pain Center, fully accredited by the Society of Chest Pain Centers. The hospital was named one of the "100 Top Hospitals" for cardiology and intensive care in the country.
Also residing at the HealthPark location is Golisano Children's Hospital of Southwest Florida, the only pediatric hospital of its kind between Tampa to Miami dedicated to caring for our region's children and their families.
- Established: 1991
- The Children's Hospital Opened: 1994
- Type of Facility: Acute Care
- Number of Beds: 368 (Total)
- Number of Pediatric Beds: 98 (The Children's Hospital)
- Number of Beds at Care/Rehabiltation Center: 120 (located on campus)
- Number of Patients Seen Annually: 55,000+
- Number of Physicians: 1000+
- Number of Employees: 1600
- Number of Volunteers: 1000+
- HealthPark Medical Center is the primary location for the System's cardiac program and is a designated Chest Pain Center, fully accredited by the Society of Chest Pain Centers.
- The hospital's 64-slice CT scanner creates high-resolution, three-dimensional views of the heart and surrounding arteries. The test helps doctors determine if fatty deposits or calcium deposits have built up in the coronary arteries, affecting blood supply to the heart.
- On the campus of HealthPark Medical Center is the 120-bed Care and Rehabilitation Center which has a five-star rating with the Agency for Health Care Administration.
Treatment & Services Provided
Treatment & Services available within hospital:
- Cardiovascular Services
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Chest Pain Center
- Open Heart Surgery
- Rehabilitation Services
- General Surgery Endovascular Surgery
- Heart and Vascular Institute
- Emergency Services
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Sleep Studies
This site is maintained by Lee Memorial Health System