Lee Memorial Hospital
- 2776 Cleveland Ave.
- Fort Myers, FL 33901
Lee Memorial Hospital is the flagship hospital for Lee Memorial Health System and is the only Level II Trauma Center between Tampa and Miami.
The hospital has one of the top 10 most active joint replacement centers in the U.S., and houses The Rehabilitation Hospital, a 60-bed comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation facility.
- Established: 1916
- Type of Facility: Acute Care
- Number of Licensed Beds: 355
- Number of Rehabilitation Hospital Beds: 60
- Number of Patients Seen Annually: 50,000+
- Number of Trauma Encounters: 7,800+
- Number of Medical Staff: 1000+
- Number of Employees: 1400+
- Number of Volunteers: 500+
- Lee Memorial Hospital is a 355-bed acute care facility and is the flagship hospital for Lee Memorial Health System.
- Lee Memorial Hospital and The Rehabilitation Hospital employ more than 1,400 individuals, have a medical staff of more than 1,000 and benefit from the generosity of more than 500 volunteers.
- Located within Lee Memorial Hospital is The Rehabilitation Hospital, a 60-bed comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation facility. It is the only licensed comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation facility in Lee County.
- Lee Memorial Hospital also has the only Level II Trauma Center between Tampa and Miami.
- The hospital houses one of the top 10 most active joint replacement centers in the U.S.
- Lee Memorial Hospital has achieved national recognition as one of the "100 Top Hospitals" for stroke, orthopedics and the hospital's Intensive Care Unit.
Treatment & Services Provided
Treatment & Services available within hospital:
- Level II Trauma Center
- Inpatient Rehabilitation
- All Star Total Joint Center
- Senior Behavioral Health
- Neurology Hospitalist Program
- Neurosurgery Program
- DNV Certified Primary Stroke Center
- General Surgery
This site is maintained by Lee Memorial Health System