Regional Cancer Center
- 8931 Colonial Center Dr.
- Fort Myers, FL 33905
Regional Cancer Center, a multi-disciplinary center opened in 2008, is collectively one of the largest cancer programs in the state of Florida.
The center allows Lee Memorial Health System and its private physician groups to provide treatment for nearly every aspect of cancer care, under one roof. From the latest treatments and technology, to workshops and spaces designed to soothe the mind and body, cancer patients receive compassionate, collaborative care.
This facility includes a healing garden, walking labyrinth, mediation center, gift and wig shop, cafe, pharmacy and resource library.
- Established: 2007
- The Regional Cancer Center is a unique partnership between Lee Memorial Health System and its partners groups: 21st Century Oncology, Florida Cancer Specialists and Flordida Gynecologic Oncology
- Collectively, Regional Cancer Center is one of the largest community cancer treatment centers in the state of Florida.
- Survival rates meet or exceed the national average for all cancer treatment facilities.
- In 2010, Regional Cancer Center in Fort Myers and Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center in Boston entered into a collaborative agreement to offer patients in Southwest Florida access to the most recent advances in cancer care. Patients have access to new clinical protocols and treatments and the expertise of renowned cancer researchers, providing an additional network of nationally and internationally recognized specialists who will consult with patients while they continue their care at home in Southwest Florida.
Treatment & Services Provided
- Radiology and Imaging Technologies
- Hormone Therapy
- Radiation Treatment
- Oncology Rehabilitation
- Nutritional Support
- Pain Management
- Nurse Navigator Program
- Social Support Groups
- Psychological Counseling
- Fertility and Parenthood Counseling
- Spiritual Support
- Palliative Care and Caregiver Education
- Bereavement and Survivorship Support
- Cookie's Place (wigs, skin care, prosthetics, turbans, gifts, etc.)
This site is maintained by Lee Memorial Health System