Neuroscience Care Overview
From epilepsy to Alzheimer's, Parkinson's to stroke, the physicians, neuroscientists and neurosurgeons of Lee Memorial Health System provide the medical expertise you need, and the compassionate care you expect from a community-based health system.
Our disease-specific, patient-centered treatment approach allows us to achieve the best possible outcomes. From diagnosis through course of treatment, we offer a broad range of neurological services, so you can benefit from convenient, continuous care from the specialists you know and trust.
We have comprehensive services devoted to:
- Alzheimer's/Memory Care
- Cognitive and Behavioral Neurology
- Behavioral Neurology
- Dizziness and Balance
- General Neurology (Diagnosis and Treatment of Brain, Spinal Cord, and Nerve Disorders)
- Headache Services
- Interventional Neuroradiology
- Movement Disorders
- Neurological Intensive Care
- Neuro-infectious Diseases
- Neurologic Rehabilitation
- Older Adults
- Neuropathic Pain
- Restorative Neurology
- Sleep Medicine
- Stroke & Cerebrovascular Neurology
- Gulf Coast Medical Center has earned the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association "Get With the Guidelines" Stroke Silver Plus Award
- Only dedicated ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease) Clinic between Tampa and Miami, serving the 10 county area of Southwest Florida.
Neurology Patient Stories
This site is maintained by Lee Memorial Health System