Lee Memorial Health System's offers offer the full range of outpatient services at more than 20 conveniently located outpatient and diagnostic centers throughout our community and extending counties. Our outpatient services include:
- ALS Care
- Asthma Management
- Behavioral Health
- Blood Donations
- Breast Health
- Cardiac Services
- Diabetes Care Services
- Diagnostic Imaging/Radiology
- Infusion Therapy
- Lab Services
- Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Neurodiagnostic Services
- Pain Manageemnt
- Pulmonary Services
- Rehabilitation Services
- Sleep Disorder Services
- Spine Center
- Wellness Centers
- Wound Care & Hyperbaric Medicine
- More than 20 conveniently located outpatient and diagnostic centers in Lee and Collier counties.
- The only multiplace hyperbaric chamber and monoplace hyperbaric chamber in Southwest Florida.
- A state-of-the-art outpatient surgery center offering one location for surgery, diagnostic procedures and physician appointments.
- Eight locations throughout Lee County for radiology services, including four nonhospital locations.
- The Breast Health Centers at Cape Coral Hospital and the Outpatient Center at the Sanctuary have been designated Breast Imaging Centers of Excellence by the American College of Radiology.
- A dedicated pediatric rehabilitation program, including physical, occupational and speech therapies, available in both Lee and Collier counties.
- Early morning and late day appointments available.
Other patient Stories
This site is maintained by Lee Memorial Health System