Golisano Children's Hospital of Southwest Florida
Golisano Children's Hospital of Southwest Florida is a state-of-the-art, family-centered, full-service "hospital-within-a-hospital." Since 1994, families from near and far have come to Golisano Children's Hospital of Southwest Florida for comprehensive pediatric health care that fosters love, compassion, dignity and respect toward the children and the families we serve.
As one of only 250 hospitals in the country specializing in pediatric medicine, and the only children's hospital in all of Southwest Florida, we are dedicated to enhancing the lives of children through excellence in patient care, research and community education. It's through teamwork at every level of our organization and with you, the family, that we are able to achieve a high level of excellence in pediatric care.
With more than 58 pediatric specialist and 300 dedicated pediatric caregivers, we work together to provide complete, family-centered care for each child who comes through our doors. And, through our growing network of community-based facilities and pediatricians, we are able to touch the lives of even more children and families throughout the region.
- Established 1994, Golisano Children's Hospital of Southwest Florida has been diagnosing and treating children in our community for more than 16 years.
- Golisano Children's Hospital of Southwest Florida is the region's top provider of pediatric specialty care.
- We are the only children's hospital between Tampa and Miami, and a member of the National Association of Children's Hospitals and the Florida Association of Children's Hospitals.
- We are licensed for 98 beds at our HealthPark location.
- Our medical staff includes more than 300 dedicated pediatric caregivers, 58 pediatric specialists and offers 10 pediatric specialties.
- We are designated by the state of Florida as the regional referral center for Sickle Cell Disorders.
- We are a regional Cystic Fibrosis Center, designated by the state of Florida – the only one in the region.
- We are home to the area's only Pediatric Oncology/Hematology program certified nationally by the Children's Oncology Group through the National Cancer Institute.
- Golisano Children's Hospital of Southwest Florida is the only regional Perinatal Intensive Care Center Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, designated by the state of Florida, with 48 beds.
- Golisano Children's Hospital of Southwest Florida is has the highest neonatal survival rates in the state of Florida.
- Our emergency department serves more than 22,000 children from Charlotte, Collier and Lee counties each year.
- Golisano Children's Hospital of Southwest Florida has provided support and education through the Child Advocacy Program to more than 95,000 people in Collier and Lee counties including unintentional injury prevention and health education.
Other Patient Stories
This site is maintained by Lee Memorial Health System