Convenient Care offers convenient walk-in medical services for minor emergencies and illnesses seven days per week. We provide prompt, high quality medical care for adults and children in a cost effective, comfortable environment.
What are the benefits of Convenient Care?
- 7am - 7pm, 365 Days a Year
- Walk-in, No Appointment Necessary
- Urgent Care for Routine Injuries and Illnesses
- Staffed by Physicians
- On-Site X-rays and Lab Test
- Primary Care Physicians for most Health Plans
- Occupational Health Services
- Most Insurance Accepted
Also, we offer a convenient alternative to the emergency room for obtaining treatment for your non-life threatening injury or illness with the expertise of emergency medicine physicians in a state of the art clinic.
When is Convenient Care appropriate for you?
- When you have a non-life-threatening emergency
- When you're unable to get an appointment with your primary care doctor
- When you don't have a regular doctor
In a life-threatening emergency, call 911 or your local emergency number. If you are unable to do so, ask someone to call for you or to take you to the nearest emergency care facility. You may go to any hospital in your area for emergency care.
When you need urgent, after-hours care for nonlife-threatening emergencies or if you do not have an established physician, Convenient Care provides the medical care you require.
Both locations—Cape Coral and Fort Myers—use Epic and can access your electronic health record, or EHR. No appointment is necessary and most insurance plans are accepted.
Common Care Services
- Flu/Flu diagnosis
- Constitutional Symptoms (fever, aches, sore throat)
- Insect bites/stings
- Dog/Cat bites not requiring suturing
- Tick bites
- Minor sprains/strains
- Urinary tract infections/Bladder infections
- Minor Medical Conditions/Injury
- Dermatologic Disorders
- Athlete's foot
- Contact dermatitis
- Skin rashes
- Poison ivy/oak
- Minor skin infections
- Minor burns/contusions
- Cold sores
- Allergic conditions
- Wart Treatment
- Respiratory Disorders
- Upper respiratory infection
- Seasonal Allergies
- GI Disorders
- Nausea, vomiting
- Stomach cramps
- Gastroenteritis not requiring IV medications
- ENT Disorders
- Strep throat
- Ear ache/infections
- Swimmers ear
- Ophthalmologic Disorders
- Lab Tests
- Rapid strep test
- Flu test
- Glucose finger stick
- Spot Mono
- Pregnancy test
- Urine dipstick analysis
- Drug screening
- Cholesterol screen
- Obesity/weight loss counseling
- Smoking cessation counseling
Many conditions that don't require you to go to the Emergency Room can be treated at any of our Convenient Care walk-in centers.
Our Convenient Care physicians work closely with
Lee Physician Group doctors to provide the same quality care. At our Conventient Care centers you never need an appointment or referral.