Lee Memorial Hospital
- 2776 Cleveland Ave.
- Fort Myers, FL 33901
- T: 239-343-2000
Lee Memorial Hospital is the flagship hospital for Lee Memorial Health System and is the only Level II Trauma Center between Tampa and Miami.
The hospital has one of the top 10 most active joint replacement centers in the U.S., and houses The Rehabilitation Hospital, a 60-bed comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation facility.
- Established: 1916
- Type of Facility: Acute Care
- Number of Licensed Beds: 355
- Number of Rehabilitation Hospital Beds: 60
- Number of Patients Seen Annually: 50,000+
- Number of Trauma Encounters: 7,800+
- Number of Medical Staff: 1000+
- Number of Employees: 1400+
- Number of Volunteers: 500+
- Lee Memorial Hospital is a 355-bed acute care facility that opened in 1916.
- Lee Memorial Hospital and The Rehabilitation Hospital employ more than 1,400 individuals, have a medical staff of more than 1,000 and benefit from the generosity of more than 500 volunteers.
- Lee Memorial Hospital also has the only Level II Trauma Center between Tampa and Miami.
- The hospital houses the physician-directed All-Star Total Joint Center, which is the seventh most active joint replacement program in the country.
- Lee Memorial Hospital has achieved national recognitions from Healthgrades for stroke, orthopedic, critical and emergency care. Lee Memorial Hospital also is ranked among the 50 best hospitals in the nation by Healthgrades. This recognition places Lee Memorial Hospital in the Top 1% of more than 4,500 hospitals nationwide.
- Lee Memorial Hospital is one of two facilities in Lee County designated by the Agency for Health Care Administration as a Certified Primary Stroke Center. The other is Gulf Coast Medical Center.
- The Rehabilitation Hospital is dually accredited by Det Norske Veritas (DNV) Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities with specialty certification in Stroke Management and DNV Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities.
Treatment & Services Provided
Treatment & Services available within hospital:
- Level II Trauma Center
- Inpatient Rehabilitation
- All-Star Total Joint Center
- Neurology Hospitalist Program
- Neurosurgery Program
- Lee Physician Group Graduate Medical Education Program - FSU
- Spine Center
- DNV Certified Primary Stroke Center
- Outpatient Infusion Center - Coumadin Clinic
- General Surgery
- Emergency Services
- Phone Number: 239-343-2000