The Rehabilitation Hospital
- 2776 Cleveland Avenue
- Medical Office Center
- 5th and 6th Floor
- Fort Myers, FL 33901
- T: 239-343-3900
- F: 239-343-3144
The Rehabilitation Hospital, a 60-bed comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation facility located within Lee Memorial Hospital, provides care for adult and pediatric patients.
The Rehabilitation Hospital is dually accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities with specialty certification in stroke management and DNV. It is the only licensed comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation facility in Lee County.
The Journey to Recovery Starts Here
Click to learn more about our care services.
- Established: 1987
- Type of Facility: Acute Care
- Number of Rehabilitation Hospital Beds: 60
- Number of Employees: 130
- Number of Medical Staff: 1000+
- Number of Volunteers: 500+
- The Rehabilitation Hospital has special certification in stroke management; is a member of the Lee Memorial Health System trauma team; and is a State of Florida Department of Health designated brain and spinal cord injury inpatient rehabilitation program for the five-county region covered by the Trauma District.
- The Rehabilitation Hospital employs more than 130 individuals, has a medical staff of more than 1,000 and benefits from the generosity of more than 500 volunteers.
- The Rehabilitation Hospital is dually accredited by Det Norske Veritas (DNV) Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities with specialty certification in Stroke Management and DNV Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities.
Treatment & Services Provided
Treatment & Services available within hospital:
- Dietary Services
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Speech/Language Pathology
- Social Work
- Phone Number: 239-343-3900