Bringing Medical Care Home to You
We bring the best medical care into the most convenient, comfortable place of service – your home. House Calls specializes in providing medical care to limited mobility patients throughout Lee County. A physician or advanced registered nurse practitioner provides this care.
If you need primary care or have just been discharged from the hospital, House Calls can provide:
- comprehensive review of medical history
- thorough physical examination
- medication evaluation and management
If needed, House Calls can order additional services including:
- home health services
- durable medical equipment
- social services
- rehabilitation services
- hospice services
- referral to physician specialists
Patients with limited mobility who could benefit from House Calls:
- use a cane, walker or wheelchair
- do not drive because of health reasons
- require a family member to take them to the office because of health reasons
- are visually impaired
- have a memory disorder
- are bedridden
- have had recent surgery
- were recently discharged from the hospital and need a doctor to check on them
We specialize in caring for older patients and those with complex problems.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call 239-418-2918.