If you are a previous employee and are thinking of returning, you aren’t alone. In fact, 15 percent of our “new” employees are rehires who have chosen to return to the System. If you return to the System within 12 months, you may be eligible for the special reinstatement or “bridging” policy that credits your prior service and shortens the time for benefit eligibility.
A few reasons employees chose to return:
- It’s the people! Employees have a strong spirit of teamwork and caring nature.
- Lee Memorial Health System is an organization focused on providing exceptional patient care services.
- The career advancement opportunities a large health care system offers.
- A competitive compensation and flexible benefits package.
- An inclusive environment that values unique backgrounds, beliefs and talents.