Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgery
About Reconstructive Surgery
Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgery, also known as plastic surgery, is a medical specialty focused on correcting or restoring the form and function of the body.
Reconstructive surgery often is performed to approximate normal appearance and correct functional impairments caused by:
- Facial injuries (bone fractures and breaks)
- Congenital abnormalities (cleft palates and/or lips)
- Developmental abnormalities
- Skin disorders
- Infection and/or disease
- Cancer and/or tumors
- Hand disorders
Some of the conditions we treat include:
- Burn injuries
- Chronic wounds
- Traumatic injury
About Aesthetic Surgery
Aesthetic surgery is intended to enhance a person’s appearance.
Examples of common procedures include:
- Breast augmentation
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck)
- Rhinoplasty (nose surgery)
- Otoplasty (eye surgery)
- Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery)
Our Board-certified plastic surgeon has experience in a broad range of procedures and surgical techniques, including minimally invasive surgical procedures.