About This Specialty
Cardiology is a medical specialty focused on heart conditions. Cardiologists diagnose and treat congenital heart defects, coronary artery disease, heart failure and other disorders of the heart
Our specialists—which also include interventional cardiologists who perform minimally invasive procedures—provide a comprehensive range of services, including preventive and consultative services, diagnostic imaging and testing, drug therapy, heart assist devices and minimally invasive surgical treatment options.
Some of the conditions we treat include:
- Blood pressure
- Coronary artery disease
- Heart attack
- Heart failure
- Heart murmurs
- Heart valve problems
- Peripheral artery disease
Our Care Team
- Brian K. Arcement, M.D.
- James F. Butler, D.O., FACC, FSCAI
- Vladimir K. Ilic, M.D., FACC, FSCAI
- Murali M. Muppala, M.D., MBA, FACC, FSCAI
- Courtney Chumbley, ARNP
- Vicki Hayes, ARNP
- Lynne Einbinder, M.D., FACC
- Mikhailia Lake, M.D.
- Michael Bolooki, M.D.
- Jihad M. Khalil, M.D., FACC
- John R. Macaluso, M.D.
- Jesus Mendiolaza, M.D., FACC
- Jian Xin Qin, M.D., FACC
- Barbara Asorian, ARNP
- Robert Cross, M.D.
- Catherine Law, M.D.
- Kiran Mangalpally, M.D.
- James A. Conrad, M.D., PhD, FACC
- Robert M. Grohowski, M.D., FACC
- Subhash Kshetrapal, M.D., FACC
- Steven T. Lee, M.D., FACC
- Brian C. Taschner, M.D., FACC
- Nicole Charles, ARNP
- Virginia Pearson, ARNP
- Anita Arnold, D.O.
- M. Erick Burton, M.D., FACC, FHRS
- Richard A. Chazal, M.D., FACC, FACP, FASE
- Michael A. Corbellini, D.O., FACC
- Michael D. Danzig, M.D., FACC
- Roshan Vatthyam, M.D., FACC
- Denise Bounds, PA-C
Before Your Appointment Use This Checklist
- Write down any questions that you may have.
- Put your questions in order of importance so that you are sure to cover the most important question first.
- Bring a list of other health care professionals that have taken care of you since your last visit—include any specialists, hospitalizations or ER visits.
- Write down the medications that you are taking, or bring all the bottles with you to the appointment, including over-the-counter and herbal remedies.