About This Specialty
Cardiology is a medical specialty focused on heart conditions. Cardiologists diagnose and treat congenital heart defects, coronary artery disease, heart failure and other disorders of the heart
Our specialists—which also include interventional cardiologists who perform minimally invasive procedures—provide a comprehensive range of services, including preventive and consultative services, diagnostic imaging and testing, drug therapy, heart assist devices and minimally invasive surgical treatment options.
Some of the conditions we treat include:
- Blood pressure
- Coronary artery disease
- Heart attack
- Heart failure
- Heart murmurs
- Heart valve problems
- Peripheral artery disease
Our Care Team
- Brian K. Arcement, M.D.
- James F. Butler, D.O.
- Lynne Einbinder, M.D., FACC
- Vladimir Ilic, M.D.
- Murali M. Muppala, M.D.
- Jihad M. Khalil, M.D., FACC
- John R. Macaluso, M.D.
- Jesus Mendiolaza, M.D., FACC
- Jian Xin Qin, M.D., FACC
- Michael Bolooki, M.D.
- Robert Cross, M.D.
- James A. Conrad, M.D., PhD, FACC
- Robert M. Grohowski, M.D., FACC
- Subhash Kshetrapal, M.D., FACC
- Steven T. Lee, M.D., FACC
- Brian C. Taschner, M.D., FACC
- Nicole Charles, ARNP
- Virginia Pearson, ARNP
- M. Erick Burton, M.D., FACC, FHRS
- Richard A. Chazal, M.D., FACC, FACP, FASE
- Michael A. Corbellini, D.O., FACC
- Michael D. Danzig, M.D., FACC
- Edward A. Palank, M.D., FACC, FACPE, CPE
- Roshan Vatthyam, M.D., FACC