About This Specialty
House Calls is a medical specialty focused on providing follow-up care for patients who are homebound due to illness, mobility issues or other health conditions.
Our specialists visit patients in their homes who would not otherwise see a primary care physician in a timely manner after discharge from the hospital. While in the home, our specialists examine patients and provide services that his or her regular primary care physician would. If needed, they also can order home health services to help the patient in his or her care or recovery.
Some of the conditions we treat include:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Congestive heart failure
- Morbid or severe obesity
- Multiple sclerosis
Our Care Team
Before Your Appointment Use This Checklist
- Write down any questions that you may have.
- Put your questions in order of importance so that you are sure to cover the most important question first.
- Bring a list of other health care professionals that have taken care of you since your last visit—include any specialists, hospitalizations or ER visits.
- Write down the medications that you are taking, or bring all the bottles with you to the appointment, including over-the-counter and herbal remedies.