About This Specialty
Pediatric Cardiology is a medical specialty focused on the diagnosis and treatment of heart disease and heart-related conditions in infants, children, adolescents and young adults.
Our pediatric cardiologist diagnoses and treats a variety of heart conditions, and provides a spectrum of heart care services—ranging from the prescription and management of appropriate medication to stress tests, echocardiograms and electrocardiography.
Some of the conditions we treat include:
- Blood Pressure
- Congenital heart defects and disease
Our Care Team
Before Your Appointment Use This Checklist
- Write down any questions that you may have.
- Put your questions in order of importance so that you are sure to cover the most important question first.
- Bring a list of other health care professionals that have taken care of you since your last visit—include any specialists, hospitalizations or ER visits.
- Write down the medications that you are taking, or bring all the bottles with you to the appointment, including over-the-counter and herbal remedies.