About This Specialty
Pediatric Neurology is a medical specialty that helps infants, children, adolescents and young adults with a broad spectrum of neurological disorders.
Our specialists diagnose and treat brain, spinal cord, muscle and nerve disorders.
Some of the conditions we treat include:
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Cerebral palsy and spasticity
- Developmental and behavioral issues
- Migraines and other pediatric headaches
- Neonatal neurological disorders
- Tic disorders and Tourette syndrome
Our Care Team
Before Your Appointment Use This Checklist
- Write down any questions that you may have.
- Put your questions in order of importance so that you are sure to cover the most important question first.
- Bring a list of other health care professionals that have taken care of you since your last visit—include any specialists, hospitalizations or ER visits.
- Write down the medications that you are taking, or bring all the bottles with you to the appointment, including over-the-counter and herbal remedies.