About This Specialty
Pediatric Surgery provides comprehensive care to infants, children, adolescents and young adults whose illness, injury or disease requires surgical intervention.
Our pediatric surgeons diagnose, treat and manage children’s surgical needs, including:
- Care of tumors
- Gastrointestinal surgery
- Minimally invasive surgical procedures
- Neonatal surgery
- Repair of birth defects
- Vascular access
Some of the conditions we treat include:
- Chest wall deformities and repairs
- Hernia repair
- Traumatic injuries
Our Care Team
Before Your Appointment Use This Checklist
- Write down any questions that you may have.
- Put your questions in order of importance so that you are sure to cover the most important question first.
- Bring a list of other health care professionals that have taken care of you since your last visit—include any specialists, hospitalizations or ER visits.
- Write down the medications that you are taking, or bring all the bottles with you to the appointment, including over-the-counter and herbal remedies.