About This Specialty
Pediatric Endocrinology is a medical specialty focused on the growth and sexual development of infants, children, adolescents and young adults.
Our specialists diagnose and treat a variety of conditions associated with growth, puberty, diabetes and other disorders related to hormones and the glands that produce them.
Some of the conditions we treat include:
- Calcium and bone metabolism disorders
- Diabetes (both type 1 and type 2)
- Growth disorders
- Pituitary disorders
- Puberty disorderst
- Thyroid and adrenal problems
Our Care Team
- Asjad Khan, M.D.
- Cayce Jehaimi, M.D., FAAP
- Dina Belachew Pearson, M.D.
- Sujana Reddy, M.D.
- Tammy McCarty, ARNP
Before Your Appointment Use This Checklist
- Write down any questions that you may have.
- Put your questions in order of importance so that you are sure to cover the most important question first.
- Bring a list of other health care professionals that have taken care of you since your last visit—include any specialists, hospitalizations or ER visits.
- Write down the medications that you are taking, or bring all the bottles with you to the appointment, including over-the-counter and herbal remedies.