About This Specialty
Pediatric Nephrology is a medical specialty focused on the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic kidney-related disorders in infants, children, adolescents and young adults.
Our specialist evaluates and treats a variety of disorders that affect the kidney and urinary tract, as well as problems with growth and development that are specifically related to chronic kidney disease.
Some of the conditions we treat include:
- Urinary tract disease
- Chronic kidney disease
- Kidney stones
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Bladder problems
- Kidney failure
Our Care Team
Before Your Appointment Use This Checklist
- Write down any questions that you may have.
- Put your questions in order of importance so that you are sure to cover the most important question first.
- Bring a list of other health care professionals that have taken care of you since your last visit—include any specialists, hospitalizations or ER visits.
- Write down the medications that you are taking, or bring all the bottles with you to the appointment, including over-the-counter and herbal remedies.