About This Specialty
Pulmonology is a medical specialty focused on the respiratory system, including the lungs and the bronchial tubes. Many pulmonologists are also sleep medicine and critical care specialists.
Our specialists assess and treat a range of pulmonary conditions and sleep disorders, including hereditary conditions, infections, diseases, trauma, and complex respiratory issues.
Some of the conditions we treat include:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Complex medical needs of the critically ill
- Sleep related disorders
Patient information needed for appointment:
To schedule an appointment with one of our physicians, please call 239-481-4111, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
When calling to schedule your first visit, please have the following information available:
- Patient's name, address and telephone number
- Date of birth
- Social Security Number
- Name, address and telephone of your primary care physician and/or the physician who is referring you to our office
- Insurance information
Please bring all medical records related to your diagnosis with you to your first visit, including chest X-rays, CAT scans and pulmonary function tests.
Our Care Team
- Brian Horner, M.D.
- Ragai Meena, M.D.
- Sunil Pammi, M.D.
- Stephen Wilczynski, M.D., FACCP
- Rahul Challapalli, M.D.
- Vijay Das, M.D.
- Razak Dosani, M.D., FACP, FCCP
- Abusayeed Feroz, M.D., FCCP
- Sagar Naik, M.D.
Before Your Appointment Use This Checklist
- Write down any questions that you may have.
- Put your questions in order of importance so that you are sure to cover the most important question first.
- Bring a list of other health care professionals that have taken care of you since your last visit—include any specialists, hospitalizations or ER visits.
- Write down the medications that you are taking, or bring all the bottles with you to the appointment, including over-the-counter and herbal remedies.