About This Specialty
Urgent Care is a medical specialty that treats conditions that require prompt attention but do not pose an immediate, serious threat to your health or life. Urgent care physicians (located at our Convenient Care Centers) provide after-hours care for a wide range of non-life-threatening emergencies.
Some of the conditions we treat include:
- Fever/ Colds/ Coughs/ Sore throat/ Flu/ Rashes/ Earaches/ Infections
- Sprains/Strains/ Breaks
- Lacerations, Abrasions, Burns, Eye injuries
- Most accidents and illnesses
- Lab and X-ray services are available on-site
When is Convenient Care appropriate for you?
- When you have a non-life-threatening emergency
- When you're unable to get an appointment with your primary care doctor
- When you don't have a regular doctor
Our Urgent Care specialists work closely with
Lee Physician Group doctors to provide the same quality care as you would recieve during an office visit. With electronic health records (EHR), patient records can be shared, providing our patients a continuum of care.
In a life-threatening emergency, call 911 or your local emergency number. If you are unable to do so, ask someone to call for you or to take you to the nearest emergency care facility. You may go to any hospital in your area for emergency care.
Our Care Team
- Ann Boudreaux, M.D.
- Karen Calkins, M.D.
- Paul Fortier, M.D.
- Nicole Higgs-Doughty, M.D.
- Saiful Islam, M.D.
- Chris Loutzenhiser, D.O.
- Tiffani MaGee, M.D.
- Abel Natali, M.D.
- Rose Pothen, M.D.
- David Schulze, M.D.
- Avery Wright, D.O.
- Karen Knific, ARNP
- James Perry, P.A.
- Laura Snyder, P.A.
- Lauren Wright, ARNP