at City Center
Outpatient Rehabilitation at City Center* is a unique care setting that combines comprehensive Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy services with a state of the art, medically based fitness center.
Built in 2004, it is conveniently located in Fort Myers just off US 41 and boasts over 18,00 square feet of space filled with the latest therapy and fitness equipment.
Lee Center for Rehabilitation and Wellness offers rehabilitative services for all orthopedic, post-surgical and neurological conditions. We are also the home of "The Balance Clinic" specializing in treatment and prevention of falls and balance disorders.
All treatments at Lee Center for Rehabilitation and Wellness are one-on-one, individualized sessions provided by licensed therapy practitioners.
- Balance and vestibular rehabilitation
- Individualized orthopedic, neurological and sports physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy programs
- Manual therapy
- Hand therapy
- Customized splinting
- Lee Silverman voice treatment program
- Swallowing therapy(Vitalstim)
- Driver's evaluation and training
- Wheelchair Evaluations
Some of the diagnoses treated:
- Vestibular and balance disorders
- Gait disturbances
- Pre and post-orthopedic surgery
- Sprains and strains
- Tendonitis and Bursitis
- Musculoskeletal injuries involving the neck, back, shoulder, hip, knee, elbow, foot and ankle, wrist and hand
- Post stroke
- Parkinson's disease
- Neurological conditions
- General weakness
- Speech/language disorders
The Lee Center for Rehabilitation & Wellness clinical staff are all licensed by the State of Florida to provide therapy services. All staff stay current with the latest knowledge and skills to care for patients through continuing education courses.
Lee Center for Rehabilitation & Wellness staff have many advanced certifications including Balance and Vestibular, Hand Therapy, Driver Rehabilitation, and Manual Therapy certifications.
Hours of operation:
Monday-Friday: 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
3114 Cleveland Ave.
Fort Myers, Florida 33901
For more information contact us
* An outpatient department of Lee Memorial Hospital.