Riverwalk Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation
Riverwalk Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation* clinic offers a comprehensive program of Physical Therapy and hand therapy designed to help patients recover after injury or surgery.
Our team approach to therapy helps in the recognition, treatment and rehabilitation of orthopedic and sports injuries. In addition, therapists can help patients learn ways to prevent re-injury.
- Individualized orthopedic and sports physical therapy programs
- Sports specific strength and conditioning program
- Myofascial release
- Manual therapy
- Pre-participation physical exams
- Educational programs for parents, coaches, athletes, and student trainers
- Comprehensive testing and rehabilitation equipment
- Balance and vestibular rehabilitation
Some of the diagnoses treated:
- Pre and post-orthopedic surgery
- Sprains and strains
- Tendonitis and Bursitis
- Musculoskeletal injuries involving the neck, back, shoulder, hip, knee, elbow, foot and ankle
- Weakness and deconditioning
- Gait disorders
The Riverwalk staff includes the area's only board certified clinical specialist in Sports Physical Therapy. Several staff members are multi-credentialed as Certified Hand Therapists, Exercise Physiologists, Physical Educators, Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist and/or Fitness Trainers, and Athletic Trainers. Riverwalk currently has four Doctors of Physical Therapy on staff.
Hours of operation:
Monday-Friday: 7:00 am to 6:30 pm
8350 Riverwalk Park Blvd., Suite 2
Fort Myers, Florida 33919
For more information contact us
* An outpatient department of Lee Memorial Hospital.